About Our Delta 8 THC Tincture
Our Delta 8 THC tincture contains a broad spectrum hemp extract with Delta 8 THC, other cannabinoids (CBD, CBC, CBN, CBDv, CBG, etc), and terpenes that help with effectiveness, and MCT as a carrier oil.
Delta 8 THC Tincture Product Description
- Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Container: Black glass tincture bottle with child-resistant 1ml dropper with metered pipette
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin E
Important Product Notes
- Delta 8 THC tincture can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. 3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946, or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse shipping and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 THC Tincture Extract Description
- Type: Broad spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Delta 8 THC Content: 300 mg (10 mg/ml), 600 mg (20 mg/ml), or 1200 mg (40 mg/ml)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Original Extraction Method: Ethanol
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
Measure the desired amount of Delta 8 THC tincture using the metered dropper and use it as desired. Consult a physician before using this product. Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC's legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.