About Our Flavored Delta 8 Drink Enhancers
Our Delta 8 Drink Enhancer is the most potent Delta 8 drink enhancer available and each packet contains 25mg hemp-derived ∆8THC. Typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each box contains 10 packets.
Delta 8 Drink Enhancer Product Description
- Total-Content Per Popbox: 10 packets
- Serving Size: 1/2-1 packet
- Total Delta 8 Content: 25mg per packet / 250mg Total
- Ingredients: Proprietary blend (mannitol, agar agar, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, microcrystalline cellulose, adipic acid, maize starch, sodium citrate, magnesium oxide), hemp extract polymorph delta 8 THC, sucralose, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 Drink Enhancer Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 Drink Enhancer cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH ALCOHOL.
- This Delta 8 Drink Enhancer may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 Drink Enhancer can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 Drink Enhancer is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC's legality in your state, please reach out to us at email@example.com with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.