About CBG:CBD Oil
CBG:CBD Oil is a broad spectrum blend of equal parts cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabidiol (CBD) with smaller amounts of CBC, CBDv, CBN and a benefit-focused terpene blend that works synergistically to produce pain and anti-inflammatory relief that normal CBD oil may not provide.
Is CBG:CBD Oil Right for Me?
Anecdotal evidence suggests CBG is great for inflammation and anxiety. Due to the extended government prohibition against cannabis, the formal studies supporting these results are lacking, but this oil is commonly used by individuals who find typical high CBD extracts just aren’t enough for issues like pain and inflammation. It’s important to note that cannabinoids can have profoundly different effects on different people, so there is no guarantee that because a high-CBD therapy didn’t work for you that this product will.
- Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides
CBG & CBD Extract Descriptions
- Type: CBG isolate & Broad spectrum CBD extract, both with non detected levels of THC
- Amount: 250 mg each (8.3 mg CBG/ml & 8.3 mg CBD/ml), 500 mg each (16.7 mg CBG/ml & 16.7 mg CBD/ml), 1000 mg each (33.3 mg CBG/ml & 33.3 mg CBD/ml)
- Extraction Material: Organically grown hemp
- Extraction Method: CO2
- THC Content: None detected
- Plant Based Terpenes: Yes
Measure the desired amount of CBG CBD Oil Tincture using a metered dropper. Apply under the tongue and hold for a minimum of 60 seconds then swallow. It can also be placed in drink, food, or capsules.
Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. Start with a lower dose and increase only if you needed or if directed by your physician.
Always consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements.
Must be 18 years or older to consume.