About CBN Vape Pen – Comfortably Numb
We named our CBN vape pen Comfortably Numb because that’s exactly how you’ll feel after a hit or two. This hemp-derived vape pen contains 500mg of a 60% CBN and 10% CBC extract with small amounts of CBD, CBDv, and CBG, and a proprietary blend of terpenes that combine to relax you far more than any CBD-dominant pen can. It does not contain any THC.
Extremely effective for sleep, pain, and anxiety related issues that high-CBD extracts have not been able to help. This CBN vape pen can also be paired with THC treatments for sleep, sedation, and pain relieving effects unattainable through any other form of cannabinoid therapy.
Cannabinol, or CBN, is a cannabinoid with elevated sedative properties. Doctors from Steep Hill Labs have found that 5mg of CBN is as effective, if not more effective, than 10mg of prescription Valium.
CBN is amazing for sleep, anxiety, and many people report extremely effective pain relief and muscle relaxation while using CBN, too.
Cannabinol is also the cannabinoid most often attributed to the “couch lock” effect of marijuana. While most marijuana extracts and flower contain a fraction of a percent of CBN, this vape pen contains 60% CBN, so you can understand its extreme potency.
CBN can have a mildly intoxicating effect on some people, so we strongly recommend not driving or operating any machinery while using it.
Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a cannabinoid that shows a lot of promise with anxiety. In this pen we notice that it prevents the users who experience slight intoxication from getting the “paranoid” feelings that can accompany intoxication.
While CBN is responsible for the “Numb” portion of the name, CBC is responsible for the “comfortable” aspect of the effects.
- Description: Breath-activated, disposable pen with 500mg total material
- Serving Size: One 6-second puff
- Servings per Vape Pen: Anywhere between 100-300 puffs/sessions depending on person. Average is 250 puffs. So, for example, those using the pen once before bed would likely get 4-8 months of use from the pen.
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum CBN/CBC distillate and terpenes
- Type: THC-Free, CBN/CBC distillate with natural hemp terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 500 mg
- CBN Content: about 300 mg
- Extraction Material: Organically grown hemp
- Extraction Method: CO2
- THC Content: None detected
- Hemp Plant Based Terpenes: Yes
Pen is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by inhaling through mouth with lips around top mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Must be 18 years or older to consume.
Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. We suggest starting with a lower dose and increasing if needed, or if directed by a physician.